Thursday, April 15, 2010

i thought i lose you.....

assalamualaikum.. wink3... =)

It's been a while since the last entry isn't it.. yeah... my life is a beautiful mess lately.. =))

Something had happened in my life. Something that used to happen before.
I thought i lose someone... and the inner war started again.But this time , the battle is not the same.Used different strategy. I won't be the defeated party again and Alhamdulillah..Nothing can challenge the help from ALLAH.. I guess I have won the battle against myself...yes myself. Now that I realized that the main target is me myself. The war within.. I'm grateful and thankful to ALLAH , Master of the Universe.

I thought I lose you but I'm wrong.. I found a better me instead..

=) Alhamdulillah.. Oh ALLAH , Don't let me go astray... amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment