Saturday, December 4, 2010

I want to be you , you want to be me , 2 kali 5 sepuluh..

I want to be you , you want to be me.
You want to live my life without realizing I want to live yours.
I want to live your life without noticing that you want to live mine.
You always see good things in my life.
I always see good things in your life.
That's why you want to lead mine and I want to lead yours.
You see the bad things in your life but you don't see mine.
I see the bad things in my life but I don't have a clue about yours.
That's why I want to be you , and you want to be me.
We are blind of each other miseries.
Actually , we dont have to be each other.
The thing that you and me can do is to see the good things in our own lives.
Each and every single things.
Perhaps that way , we will be thankful of what we have and who we are.
Our Lord ,ALLAH the Most Merciful is very generous and fair.
It is only us that sometimes didn't realize the existence of gifts He gaves us.
This breath, today , now, have we thanked Him yet?
I haven't. But now , I'm going to. Let's say this one simple phrase. Alhamdulillah. =)
Praise to ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment