Friday, June 11, 2010

Brand New!!

Hello Friends!! Ngeh!!! BRaND NEW???? Hehe.. Straight to the point... I got my Brand New Teeth..yup . My teeth... my 2 upper incisor teeth in specific.. Well it’s been a while since the last update... there will be a lot of missing information. In summary, I involved in an accident on the last day I’m in Kelantan .What an accident. phewh!!


It happened in the morning of 21st May , where my flight to KL is scheduled that night. I borrowed Ashraf (scooter) from Sarah and went to my cousin’s house, just to say goodbye to them before I leave Kelantan. Ngeh! I arrived safely at their home but nobody is at home. So I decided to round2 around the area. Ashraf and I went around the ‘pekan’ nearby. Unfortunately, I didn’t see a lubang on the road and there I go... dush... superman on the road... Kissing the tar.. Ergh... I get up quickly .. The only thing on my mind at that moment was “aduh... habislah kenak marah mak lekak tok”’.


And there was a teenager helped me up with the scooter. We went to his shop just about 30 metre from the crime scene.( It is a crime scene.. the lubang is the suspect and I am the victim.. Ngeh!! Don’t blame the lubang.. ok) I asked for another teenager to get me a selotape and tissue to clean and cover cut on my palm. My left palm and my mouth were full of blood. My chin and right knee were bruised and scretched.Not serious , but still cause me pain..huhu.. Recovery process took approximately 2 weeks..


I laughed as I saw myself in the mirror... A tooth was broken into half diagonally , changing the shape of the teeth from rectangle to triangle... Can U imagine how it is like?? Hehe.. the other tooth is also the same but with less severity. They looked like a Shark teeth nokkss.... Tajam seyh~~ Huhu.. Luckily there were fixed last Wednesday. Just nice but my smile now is different. It feels like fake teeth. I’m kind of losing the regular muscle coordination of my smile.So I have to practice another way of smiling.


Alhamdulillah, nothing worse happened to me. I learned my lesson which is not to ride a motorcycle if u don’t have a license and be extra careful on the road. The other day , after 2 weeks of the accident in Kelantan , the family car was hit from behind by a truck. We were on the way to Kuching and stopped at the traffic light when suddenly we heard smashing glasses. The momentum of the collision moved our car forward. My sister and I were at the back seat and Alhamdulillah.. non of us were injured. 2 accidents within 2 weeks period... Ngeh! Gotta be kidding. Huhu.. Please be careful on road k. We can have a brand new bones, hands, teeth but believe me, it is not as good as the original one. Plus, not everything is replacable.


p/s: Ergh... A part of me is still in KELANTAN and i know it will be long... (because teeth takes a long time to decay..) Now I mean it literally

No comments:

Post a Comment